Number 13!!


Yup that's right!! I've got a new baby brother!!! So  so excited. He was born at 4:00 this morning in the driveway!  I can't believe he was born so fast. Usually mom's labors are REALLY long!! Like 30 or 40 hours.  He was boorn a week early, which was unusual, mom usually goes a lil over her due date.
Last night mom was having slight contractions so we packed her bag just in case. But we didn't think he'd be born so soon. Around 4:15 this morning dad came rushing into us girls bedroom. At first I thought he probably wanted me to do something with the puppies. Our dog had puppies the other day and they were not doing to well. So I was like "oh great, what's wrong with them now". I was still half asleep. Then dad said very urgently that he needed a shoelace or string , I'm thinking "what in the world do we need a shoelace for!?". He  says "Mom had the baby in the driveway and we need a shoelace!!!" Needless to say I was wide awake immediately:) Me and Hosanna start scrambling around the room to try to find some, but the most we could find is yarn, so I start going over to Christian and Malachi's room to see if they have a shoelace when Noah walks out of his room half asleep and gives me a shoelace. By then most of the little kids are up wondering what's going on. So mom and dad went on to the hospital just to make sure everything was all right.
Mom is doing well but please keep our little brother in your prayers. He's breathing is fine but his oxygen is low and there seems to be a heart murmur, there may also be a few other complications.

So looks like until we find a name he'll be number 13 lol! And the day before this little blessing was born we found out that he was an uncle!!!:):):) Genna called yesterday telling me to tell every one that we would be aunt and uncles!!!
Thank You Father for another little blessing!!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new little brother! I hope every thing goes well. With love and prayers.......Linda Fisher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!

Popular Posts