Benjamin



Our little guy made it through the night. The med team maxed him out on medications, they have to bring his blood pressure up to get it to meet the pressure in his lungs. It's isn't getting there. They just spoke to the doctor. Very critical. Losing some ground. They are transferring him to UVA in Charlottesville . His condition is very critical! Please continue to pray for little Benjamin.

Comments

  1. Dear Green Family, including precious little Benjamin, my thoughts and prayers are will you. Benjamin, you are continually being lifted up in prayer to the Father and the Great Healer for your health by many people who love you even if we never met you. And to the family my prayer for you is that through this very trying time God will continue to give you strength to face each day with all of the uncertainties that it many bring. if there is anything I can do to help, in any way, please let me know!
    Love and Prayers,
    Loretta
    P.S. thank you Charity for keeping us posted and also for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update, and I am still praying, with all of my heart. I know how hard it is to not be able to do anything when the life of a younger sibling is at stake. Know that God is the The God Who Heals, and He has heard the prayers for Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!

Popular Posts