Helpless yet not.
Sometimes I feel so helpless as to what's going on in the world around me. So many lost, hopeless and hungry souls that I can not reach on my own, so many starving children that I can not feed, so many women imprisoned in brothels and prostitution and I can not help them, so many orphans that I can not mother, so many poor and starving (physically and spiritually) people that I can not go out and help. It breaks my heart seeing all that's going on in the world around me!! Wait! There is something I can do!! I may not be able to bring the gospel to all the lost souls but I can pray! I may not be able to give food to all the starving children but I can pray for them! I may not be able to bring the gospel to every Chinese person but I can pray for them! I may not be able to end prostitution but I can pray! No I'm not helpless!!! I've got an awesome God who cares and will answer prayers!! No, after all I am not at all helpless. I can also help send money to help those people and help people bring them the gospel. So after all I'm not at all helpless! I may not be on the front lines but I'm can the rope for them that are.
The Lord has been teaching me so much about prayer the last few weeks! I've learned so much! He is truly amazing!!
The Lord has been teaching me so much about prayer the last few weeks! I've learned so much! He is truly amazing!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!