China Update
Update from Cal, the leader of the team that's in China now.
Greetings from Beijing!
Our team of 8 is back up here for the final four days of our trip. Our time in Hong Kong and SHenzhen was super! We brought in many Gifts for the Chinese people. Tomorrow, we will deliver the last of the Gifts. Friday night, Scot and I are going to a men's all-night-"thinking"- meeting with newly met Family over here. The 5 girls on the team have been simply marvelous, but two of them have colds now, so please think of them. I am shouting GLRY all the way!
Cal
Greetings from Beijing!
Our team of 8 is back up here for the final four days of our trip. Our time in Hong Kong and SHenzhen was super! We brought in many Gifts for the Chinese people. Tomorrow, we will deliver the last of the Gifts. Friday night, Scot and I are going to a men's all-night-"thinking"- meeting with newly met Family over here. The 5 girls on the team have been simply marvelous, but two of them have colds now, so please think of them. I am shouting GLRY all the way!
Cal

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!