Still alive
Yes, I am still alive and thriving.
A few times I've thought about just giving up blogging cuz of how little time I have for it but I've decided at least for the time being I'm going to try to continue blogging. Now that probably won't mean you'll be seeing a whole lot of posts from me, but I am going to try, I say "try" to post occasionally. I am in the midst of writing a longer post but it probably won't be up for a couple days.
Life the past few months has been extremely full of many things.
God bless y'all and I hope to have a post up relatively soon:)
A few times I've thought about just giving up blogging cuz of how little time I have for it but I've decided at least for the time being I'm going to try to continue blogging. Now that probably won't mean you'll be seeing a whole lot of posts from me, but I am going to try, I say "try" to post occasionally. I am in the midst of writing a longer post but it probably won't be up for a couple days.
Life the past few months has been extremely full of many things.
![]() |
| Spending a day in England |
![]() |
| Going to China |
![]() |
| Visiting friends in China |
| Vacationing with the family |
![]() |
| SOTC and one of the most amazing weeks of my life |
| SOTC was a week of evangelism training. |
![]() |
| Making friends |
| Classes at SOTC. |
![]() |
| Music Camp |
![]() |
| My choir |
![]() |
| My brother getting engaged. |
God bless y'all and I hope to have a post up relatively soon:)












Great to see you posting again, Charity! :)
ReplyDelete