Continual Surrender

   Surrender is not a one time thing I'm learning:) Sometimes it can seem like it, when
we make that HUGE hurdle and surrender something into the Lords hands, it's like "Finally!"and the Lord gives us that peace but it can be easy sometimes to fall back into picking it up again if we're not careful.
   A while back I saw this picture and was like "Wow! I have found myself doing that exact thing so so many times." I give something to God and a while later pick it right back up again! Why?
    Recently after surrendering something to God I have found myself quite tempted to pick it up again and continuing it!
   The past three days my prayer has been for the strength to continually lay down my will at His feet. To fully be surrendered in every area of my life to His will. ALWAYS!
   May God grant us with the strength to do so!

   Thank you Lord for your abundant mercy and forgiveness to us oh so fickle human beings. I sometimes wonder why God is so patient with us. Wouldn't just be so much easier for Him to just forget about us and start over. We serve such an awesome loving God, who's mercies are everlasting!

Comments

  1. Surrender is so HARD! And usually the things that are the hardest to surrender are the ones that also take continual surrender. I keep trying to remind myself that Jesus is better. He is better, so, so much better, than anything He is asking me to lay down. Living for Him and in His will is always the best thing for me and is so worth whatever it costs!
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!

Popular Posts