Toska
Our hearts are breaking.
Our souls are feeling crushed.
Our minds are grasping, trying to understand why.
Our feelings are overwhelming us.
The tears come so easily.
Our thoughts are reeling.
The pain is near crippling.
"Yet in the [pain and] suffering you are teaching us.....You are there, you are our hope, you are my God"
Even when these frail human hearts of ours are breaking and grasping to understand why, He is still God, He is still in control, even with the pain and confusion, He is there.
He still asks me to simply trust Him, in child like faith. To keep my eyes on Him. He alone holds the answers, I cannot understand on my own but I can choose to rest in His arms and trust that He is in totall control. I don't have to see the answer to trust. That's the beauty of it, learning. To trust even when I cannot see or understand!
"We are....Perplexed, but not in despair....Struck down, but not destroyed."




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!