Yes, I'm very aware of the fact that its been awhile since I've last posted:)
Life has been super busy as usual.
Well hey!Guess what!! I'm going to China in 5 days!!!
I'm gettin really excited about this, the nervousness is really setting in also and I'm not sure if I'm more nervous then excited:) lol
I've flown plenty of times before, just never by myself. And I've never been to China without dad.
I'll be dropped off probably by Christian at the Richmond airport around 6:00, my flight leaves at 8:00....8:04 to be precise.
So from Richmond to Chicago I'll be all by my self:( Thankfully its not a long flight, only 2 hours.
I know what I'm doing , I've been to the airport several times before, but doing it by yourself is so much more different then traveling with dad or a sibling.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get over it:)
In Chicago I'll meet up with part of the team. I don't know what I'd do traveling all the way to China by myself:)
Benjamin's surgery is coming up fast. It's scedualed for the same day I leave.
Dad and Mom will be taking him to UVA on Wednsday. The surgery takes place early Thursday morning, around 6:30ish I think .
It should take about 4 hours to complete it if all goes well.
So I'll at lease be able to find out how the surgery goes, seeing as how I have a 2 hour lay over in Chicago.
It's gonna be crazy not seeing that little guy for almost 4 weeks.
Please be keeping him as well as all of us in your prayers over the next few weeks.
Oh! We've also had our bedroom redone, well mainly just our bed:)
We were having so much trouble fitting all of us girl into one room, along with all our stuff, so dad made us a triple bunk-bed.
So now I can even fit most of my sewing stuff into our room also.
I'm really happy/excited with the way it turned out!!!
Life has been super busy as usual.
Well hey!Guess what!! I'm going to China in 5 days!!!
I'm gettin really excited about this, the nervousness is really setting in also and I'm not sure if I'm more nervous then excited:) lol
I've flown plenty of times before, just never by myself. And I've never been to China without dad.
I'll be dropped off probably by Christian at the Richmond airport around 6:00, my flight leaves at 8:00....8:04 to be precise.
So from Richmond to Chicago I'll be all by my self:( Thankfully its not a long flight, only 2 hours.
I know what I'm doing , I've been to the airport several times before, but doing it by yourself is so much more different then traveling with dad or a sibling.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get over it:)
In Chicago I'll meet up with part of the team. I don't know what I'd do traveling all the way to China by myself:)
Benjamin's surgery is coming up fast. It's scedualed for the same day I leave.
Dad and Mom will be taking him to UVA on Wednsday. The surgery takes place early Thursday morning, around 6:30ish I think .
It should take about 4 hours to complete it if all goes well.
![]() |
So I'll at lease be able to find out how the surgery goes, seeing as how I have a 2 hour lay over in Chicago.
It's gonna be crazy not seeing that little guy for almost 4 weeks.
Please be keeping him as well as all of us in your prayers over the next few weeks.
Oh! We've also had our bedroom redone, well mainly just our bed:)
We were having so much trouble fitting all of us girl into one room, along with all our stuff, so dad made us a triple bunk-bed.
So now I can even fit most of my sewing stuff into our room also.
I'm really happy/excited with the way it turned out!!!
![]() |
| This was taken at one of the few moments while our room was clean:) lol |






Hi Charity! Wow, your trip sure is coming up fast! I'm sure you'll be fine flying by yourself. I know its high time I send u a letter again....sorry it goes so long:( I'm just not so diligent when it comes to letter writing. When exactly are u coming back? I'll be praying for you. And your brother......have a good trip.....Linda
ReplyDelete