Fall China trip!

    Well I guess to title kinda gives it away:) But yes, I'll be going to China this fall Lord willing!!! I'm already getting excited! I'm still working on raising the money for this trip. I'm excited to see how the Lord will provide! He's done it before and I know He can do it again!!
    This time is gonna be different then my previous trips. I'll be going with our friends, the Zastrows, the people who got my dad going to China in the very beginning. Dad won't be going this trip because Ben's surgery is right around the trip.
    I was slightly surprised that mom and dad actually said I could go. I asked dad a few weeks ago, and he said him and mom would talk about it. A week or so back I got permission to go if I could raise to money!
    It looks like instead of a usual three week trip,  this one will be four weeks long! Which is totally fine with me. The longer it is, the better:) We'll be doing the typical thing we do out west  "crumbing" then afterward go south to HK(Hong Kong). We'll get to do border crossings!!!! Yay! I've never done them before. I excited to try yet nervous at the same time. I've smuggled Bible in the Beijing airport but in HK we'll be doing it dozens of times, and from what I hear they eventually start to recognize you! Thankfully they won't deport me, they'll just give me a warning, take the Bibles, and give me a slip of paper to pick up the Bibles when I go back into HK.  We will also get to spend some time at the church in Beijing, and hopefully spend some time with the kids at the school!! I can't wait to see these people again!!! And to visit the Hotpot shop and.....and eat some Baozi...and Nui-ru-mien!!:P
    I'm super excited about this!! You've probably already guessed that by now. lol. Oh wait I already said that:) We still have room for anyone else who want to come along(well as a matter of fact, we never are full lol). If you're interested, get in touch with us!
     So please be keeping me in your prayers the next few months. Please pray that the Lord will give me opportunities to earn the money, but most of all pray that the Lord will prepare their hearts for the gospel  and that many souls will be brought to Jesus Christ!!

Comments

  1. Wow, Charity!! I am so happy for you that you get to go back to China. Many blessings and keep us posted. Love you!! ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!

Popular Posts