A long overdue post:)
Hey folks,
Yes I know its been a while since I've done a "real" post:) By real I mean updating you on whats been going on around here and not just pictures:) lol
So anyway we've been pretty busy the last few weeks.
About two weeks ago mom, dad and a bunch of the little munchkins went up to Massachusetts for a week, so me, Gabe, Noah, Nate and Faithful had to hold down the house for a week. It was interesting;) Faithful and I got a bunch of canning done, apple butter, apple pie filling, and we even made some apple leather. Although I doubt I'll be doing it again. It took way too many apples just for a cookie sheet of apple leather.
Tomorrow, Gabe and I will be heading up to PA for Youth Bible School along with a bunch of other youth from Dayspring. Needless to say I'm very excited!!:) So won't be present to post then.:)
Oh and last month Genna's dear family gave us their time share in NC. The resort was right by the teach. We had a great time. Caleb and Genna were able to come down with us.
So we finally have a date set for the next China trip!!! Writing about China always make me smile:P I miss China so much, just can't wait to go back. It really breaks my heart hearing about all those Tibetans lighting themselves on fire. Especially from places we've been. These people need the Gospel! We'll be heading over there in Feb! We're already building our team. Since March 14 is the anniversary of the riots, we need to be done before then. There will probably be tighter security then. Please pray that we would be able to what needs to be done with out being caught, but overall that God's will be done.
In just a few weeks, we have some friends who will be going to China. Please be keeping them in your prayers, one of them is a really good friend of mine.
So, so long till my next post. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Stay close to the Father and walk in VICTORY!!!
Yes I know its been a while since I've done a "real" post:) By real I mean updating you on whats been going on around here and not just pictures:) lol
So anyway we've been pretty busy the last few weeks.
About two weeks ago mom, dad and a bunch of the little munchkins went up to Massachusetts for a week, so me, Gabe, Noah, Nate and Faithful had to hold down the house for a week. It was interesting;) Faithful and I got a bunch of canning done, apple butter, apple pie filling, and we even made some apple leather. Although I doubt I'll be doing it again. It took way too many apples just for a cookie sheet of apple leather.
Tomorrow, Gabe and I will be heading up to PA for Youth Bible School along with a bunch of other youth from Dayspring. Needless to say I'm very excited!!:) So won't be present to post then.:)
Oh and last month Genna's dear family gave us their time share in NC. The resort was right by the teach. We had a great time. Caleb and Genna were able to come down with us.
So we finally have a date set for the next China trip!!! Writing about China always make me smile:P I miss China so much, just can't wait to go back. It really breaks my heart hearing about all those Tibetans lighting themselves on fire. Especially from places we've been. These people need the Gospel! We'll be heading over there in Feb! We're already building our team. Since March 14 is the anniversary of the riots, we need to be done before then. There will probably be tighter security then. Please pray that we would be able to what needs to be done with out being caught, but overall that God's will be done.
In just a few weeks, we have some friends who will be going to China. Please be keeping them in your prayers, one of them is a really good friend of mine.
So, so long till my next post. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Stay close to the Father and walk in VICTORY!!!
These pictures were taken while we were in NC.



Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!