"I threw it up in the air"
I finally found how my camera broke. I always amused Judah(3) broke it by dropping it but never found out for sure till today.
We were sitting around the table and someone brought up the camera and asked where I got it and for how much. I told them and then turned to Judah grinning and said something like "and thanks to a certain little fellow it broke, hmmmm? and I took the card out of it and the last pictures you took were of your feet!!"
he looks at me with a big smile on his face and say "yep!"
"How did you brake it anyway, did you drop it or what?"
"No, I threw it up in the air"
"What! You threw it up in the air!!"
"Yeah! I was standing on Nate's bed and I threw it"
Wow Judah! Definitely a very effective way to brake a camera:) lol
We were sitting around the table and someone brought up the camera and asked where I got it and for how much. I told them and then turned to Judah grinning and said something like "and thanks to a certain little fellow it broke, hmmmm? and I took the card out of it and the last pictures you took were of your feet!!"
he looks at me with a big smile on his face and say "yep!"
"How did you brake it anyway, did you drop it or what?"
"No, I threw it up in the air"
"What! You threw it up in the air!!"
"Yeah! I was standing on Nate's bed and I threw it"
Wow Judah! Definitely a very effective way to brake a camera:) lol

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!