Wedding update
I can't believe Caleb and Genna's wedding is just around the corner!!! Yipppeeeeee!! Its only 22 days away!
They have been courting for about a year and a half. I plan on posting their courtship story sometime when I get more time.
Me, mom and some of the gals will be heading up to Ohio a couple days early to help decorate the church. I'm assuming Caleb's gonna want to go up there early too:) As a matter of fact he's up there right now. This is the last time he'll be able to see her before we head up there for the wedding.
We're also gonna be able to see some much missed friends. Friends we have not seen in years some we have not seen in months and some we have not seen in weeks:P My friend Corrie who is in China right now will be there. I can't wait to see her along with many others:)
They have been courting for about a year and a half. I plan on posting their courtship story sometime when I get more time.
Me, mom and some of the gals will be heading up to Ohio a couple days early to help decorate the church. I'm assuming Caleb's gonna want to go up there early too:) As a matter of fact he's up there right now. This is the last time he'll be able to see her before we head up there for the wedding.
We're also gonna be able to see some much missed friends. Friends we have not seen in years some we have not seen in months and some we have not seen in weeks:P My friend Corrie who is in China right now will be there. I can't wait to see her along with many others:)

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all!